The start of a new year can be a time for looking at the big picture. My colleague Ryan Daily does just that in a recent No Jitter post.
Daily’s article, Comms & Collaboration 2022: 5 IT Trends to Watch, summarizes some of the great year-end posts that our contributors offered at the close of 2021. Daily boils it down into five key trends to watch in 2022:
- Meeting equity will be key to hybrid work productivity
- Video platforms will inform employee experience strategies
- Omnichannel customer engagement becomes even more important
- CCaaS becomes an AI hub for augmenting CX
- Enterprises that still have on-prem infrastructure will feel the pinch